Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We are moving to Texas


I am excited to announce it is offical we are moving to Texas. Matts work has been talking about this decision for awhile. Yesterday it was annouced at his work. Matt has been promoted to Manager of IT in Dallas. It is a great oppurnity for him and us. We are excited to be in Dallas closer to Matt's Mom and Dad. Lanae loves the idea closer to Grandma and Grandpa. The move is going to be allot of work but the rewards will be well worth it. I have been packing up boxes and trying to get this house packed up little by little. I
am very sad to leave my great friends here. I will miss them all greatly. This ward has been amazing and I will miss everyone.
Heavenly Father has given us a peace letting us know that we are making the right decision.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am still sad to be missing you, but I'm glad that it's such a great opportunity for your family. And you'll have to rename your blog! You won't be the CO Campbells anymore :) At least we'll all be able to keep in contact via facebook and blogs :)