Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lanae has strep.

This morning when Lanae woke up she had a rash on her face and chest and I just thought well it might be a heat rash from sweating. So we went about our day. Then after nap the rash was allot worse. I called the doctor and they got her in. She has a strep rash which means she has strep. The girl amazes me because she never once ran a fever or complained of a sore throat. She has had a cold for the past week but she is recovering from that just fine and then today we find out she has strep.
She has been her normal self this whole time.
Now she is on antibotics and we will be staying home for the next 24 hours to make sure we do not spread it around.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How sad! What a sweet girl that she hasn't complained. I used to get strep a LOT, so tell her I feel her pain. Hope she gets better soon!