Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Desi's Baby Shower/ Girls Night out.

On Febuary 5, 2011 we had a baby shower/girls night out for my friend Desi and her soon to born baby Ruby. It was a diaper shower. So she got stocked up on Diapers. We had a great dinner at BJ's. It was fun to get out of the house and away from kids for a evening. I think all the women benefited from that. After dinner Desi and I wanted to do something just her and I since I will be moving soon. So we went and got a relaxing Mani and Pedi. We had a great time relaxing and laughing. I will sure miss my BFF and her family. They have been my rock!.

Here are some pictures of our fun time.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh man, I wish I could've gone! At least it looks like you guys had fun!