Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lanaes 3rd Birth Day

For Lanae's 3rd birthday we invited a few friends to Chuck E Cheese to Celebrate. We had a great time. We did an early party so it was a little less crowed. Usually I throw her a party at home but this year with the move I wanted a low key party. She had a great time. She loves to play those games. Plus she loved all the attention she got from Chuck E. This year she got a Tangled Cup Cakes. She was so excited to have party CAKE ! I can't belive that she is 3. She is growing up so quick.

Unfornately these are the only pictures I have. When I went to copy the pictures from my camera to the laptop they did not all the way copy and deleted from camera. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my computer genius husband can magically retrieve them some how. I am so MAD !!!!!!




No comments: