Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Fever

I am so ready for Summer and warm weather all the time. I am excited to get the travel trailer out and head to the Lake. But in the the mean time I will continue to Spring clean and my regular Routine.

I do get a break in my Routine soon... I am going to Dallas to spend 10 days with my in-laws. I know some people would rather die than spend 10 days with their in-laws. But I really love and enjoy spending time with them. It is like a mini vacation for me. Plus Lanae does not get to see any of her grand parents very often. So this is a super a treat for her.

Daily spring cleaning status.
Today I shampooed the stairs and cleaned the railings. Not allot got done today as far as spring cleaning was concerned. It seems like on the weekends my house goes into self destructive mode. So I had to straighten up the weekend mess. Spring cleaning will be back on in all force on Wensday. Tomorrow is a crazy day busy with Relief Society Planning stuff.

I did get a chance to use my new sewing machine to practice a quilting block I think I did a great job for my first block. I love the fabric. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm loving the quilt block you made! I'm very impressed. I'm still afraid of sewing machines.