Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sping Cleaning 2010

Wow ! I guess I have decided to start blogging. In the past I have really only posted on face book so all this stuff is new to me. I hope there is no right or wrong.

Today Lanae and I have been spring cleaning our kitchen I am trying to tackle things room by room. Lanae has been helping by pretending to Mop and Wipe down the walls. She also helped by putting my cell phone in the trash. Thank goodness Desi called me and I heard the phone vibrate. I would have been really sad without my Iphone :(

The Kitchen is done and spotless I just wish it would stay that way for more than one day.

So today while cleaning the smell of Murphy's oil soap brought tears to my eyes. My Mom used Murphy's oil soap all the time to clean. I remember cleaning the outiside of the cabinets with her all the time. She would have me do the lower cabinets and she would do the top ones. I miss her every day.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Yea for blogging!!! I think you need to come over to my house to do some spring cleaning. I love how smells bring back such wonderful memories.