Wow What a Day. It started out lightly raining then turned into a heavy snow mid day and now it is back to just raining.
So this morning I left the house with a coat for Lanae. So not having time to go back home. Desi turned into my savior by letting me stop by and pick up one of Emily's coats to borrower. She was my life Savior. Needless to say I was a slacker Mom for forgetting Lanae's coat at home.
After swinging by Desi's we went to My Friend Ronda's moving sale and picked up some great goodies 2nd Hand. Then it was off for a quick stop to Joann's to pick up some things so I can start practing my sewing. Thank Goodness for the huge umbrella in my car. Otherwise Lanae and I would have been wet messes all day.
Last but not least we were off to dance class for Lanae. I had a video to post but it not uploading. Stupid Stuff
Today was a really busy day filled with lots of rain and Snow!
Some days work about better than others and today was one of those days that did not work out very well. I feel like I was not the best wife and Mother I know I can be. I am thankful that I can try better tomorrow.
Crockpot Cowboy Casserole
6 days ago

1 comment:
you are wonderful, so don't worry about it. you are lmy life saver too, remember I didn't have a diaper...:)
Post a Comment