Monday, March 18, 2013

My Journey Begins.

Lanae was born February 19th, 2008 and Lincoln was born in December 8, 2011. With each baby I put on weight. Trust me the weight was well worth it. Both of my kids are amazing and I love them very much but, Every since I started having kids I have struggled with weight loss.I do not blame my kids I only blame myself. After I had Lanae I lost a little but, not a whole lot then when we moved to Texas and the stress of that I put on more weight. Then I got pregnant with Lincoln and since Lincoln I really have just stayed the same despite my best efforts. Weather it was the lack of time or maybe the lack of effort on my part because I had more important things to think about. I have not been able to loose weight. So I made a big decision last October that I was going to have Weight Lost Surgery - Gastric Sleeve. The gastric sleeve is a procedure were they remove about 70% of my stomach permanently I have struggled for a long time. I am ready to begin again. This decision does not come lightly. There have been allot of prayers sent up to heaven. So I have also decided to journal my progress on my blog. As of tomorrow I start my one week Liquid diet before surgery. My surgery is scheduled for March 26th 2013 9 AM. Tomorrow starts a week of protein shakes, clear liquids, jello and broth. This will shrink my liver so they can get to my stomach easier and jumpstart my weight lost. So tonight I took my measurements and also took a before picture. Please don't judge, I have decided to post my weight, Measurements and pictures. These numbers are embarrassing, but I know I will look back on this day and say I am so glad I took this step. I want to share all my accomplishments and struggles. So here we go. Weight 250 Measurements Waist - 50inches Hips - 54 inches Chest - 50 inches Arms - 16.5 inches Thigh -30.25 inches Wish me luck and say pray for me, that I can make it through this week of a liquid diet.

No comments: