
Play date with Laree. January 6th, 2012 They were making salads out of grass. So cute.

They change so quickly Lincoln is starting to look like a baby and not a newborn.

Lanae is a wonderful big sister. She loves to hold Lincoln. The other day while she was holding him she asked me to sit him up. So I asked her why and she said that he had a gas bubble. So I sat him up in her lap and she patted his back and bubble came out. She knows more than I do sometimes.


January 8th 2012. Lincoln is one month old. At his one month check up the doctor said he looked great. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz, 22 inches long and his head is 14.5 inches. I am so thankful he is growing so well. With Lanae I did not have enough breast milk so I had to supplement all the time. This time I have enough and I am so thankful. Breast feeding does make it allot easier. Plus I feel like I am building a wonderful bond with Lincoln.

No comments:
Post a Comment