After Lanae turned 2 I kept tring to potty train her off and on. Everyone told me that it would be easier to just wait till she was closer to 3. But being OCD I wanted her to potty trained at 2. Well my attemps ended with a deaster and Lanae just being more frustrated than before. I relized that she was not really ready and I was not ready at all.
Well last week I decided it was time and I was ready to make the huge commitment
We had a couple days where she had a few accidents. But she did amazingly well. I can say today ( a week later that she is getting it.) She has started to tell us that she needs to go and she has also gone stinky on the potty a few times.
She is a very smart girl.
What did I learn from this you may ask? Wait until they are ready it makes things allot easier. :)
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
4 hours ago

1 comment:
Go Lanae!! That's great!
Post a Comment