Just when I think that I might loose my mind as a mother Lanae says or does the funniest things.
Every Thursday Lanae and I try to make it to Story time at the Library. They always do a theme at the story time. Todays theme was Cowboys and Lanae loved it. They always do a craft that goes along with the theme and today they made Cowboy hats /Cowgirl hats. She put on her hat today and looked up at me with her sweet face and said "look mommy I am a cowgrill". I know it might not be hilarious to you but in that moment that is exactly what I needed.
So then on the way to Desi's house tonight for dinner Lanae kept saying " Mom it is an error" I could not figure out what in the world she was talking about. Then she said "Mom the light is green" and I said "that is not our light we have to wait on the green arrow". So then she said our "error is red". Then I finally got it she was the telling there was an arrow on the traffic light. Sometimes I wish I had a recorder on me all the time to record this cute stuff.
She is getting so big so fast.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
4 hours ago

1 comment:
Haha, that's so cute :) I can't wait until Jonathan says funny stuff :)
Post a Comment