Why is it so hard to get into the Christmas Mood. As a child I was always excited and in awe. This year seems to be BLAH ! I feel like I have flooded my schdule and if I blink Christmas will be gone. I want to to slow down time so I have time to enjoy it. I am hoping our little family get away this weekend will help. We are going to stay in a hotel over night in Denver Saturday, and watch the parade lights that night. I am looking forward to it. I am also hoping that Lanae feels a little of the Christmas magic that I am missing.
I am also looking forward to our trip to Indiana on the 10th. This year we are driving. I hate the drive but I love seeing my family. I will be so nice to spend some time with Mom and Dad.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment