Lanae loves being so close to Grandma and Grandpa and playing outside in her back yard.
My new ward is nice but compared to the old ward it is huge !!!. As of right now I know no one.
I am anxious to be involved. I am the happiest when I am in the middle of something. I guess I should be careful what I pray for. Hmmmm...
I am trying to find some routine in my world.
I love our new house. But I do hate the unpacked boxes acting as decor. A little every day and sooner or later it will get done right?
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks





Below are from our last few days in Colorado :(







Sad empty house








1 comment:
Your new place looks really cute! I'm glad that things are going well. And I sure miss that cute little Lanae! And you, too :)
Post a Comment