Just a quick update... I will have more details soon. I am tired and moving is stressful
So we made it to Texas. Texas is different but I am enjoying it. I picked up the house keys today and the moving truck gets here tomorrow. I got to see the house for the first time. I can't wait to get our stuff in it and make it our own.
The weather is good right now. I am not looking forward to the heat coming.
I am big girl because I found the post office and the realtors office in another city today.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
4 hours ago

3 comments:
I'm glad you're there all safe and sound. And that you're a big girl! hahahaha :) I can't wait to see pictures of the house once you guys move in--I'm sure it'll look spectacular.
P.S. You're no longer the "CO Campbells" :(
I'm glad you made it there safely. I wish you loads of luck in Texas!
Post a Comment