Why does it seem the summer came and went with no warning.
We are now getting ready for Halloween. Lanae has decided to be Tinkerbell this year
Because it is Colorado it will snow or be super cold on Halloween
So I will need to find a green long sleeve shirt and leggings to go under her costume. But as long as she has her wings she will be happy.
Lanae loves the costume and has been wearing it around house.
The first time I put it on her she looked at me and said
"Mommy I really do have wings"
She runs around in a circle saying "I am flying Mommy, flying."
It makes me so happy to see her so happy.
With Halloween around the corner that also means that Christmas is just down the block. So lately I have been working on Christmas Crafts and just crafts period. I love crafting but at times my house work does seem to suffer. But as I see it... you only live once, you should do what you love right?
So today while at Desi's crafting the kids were outside playing. I heard Emily came inside. Then after while it was quite outside and I did not hear Lanae and Mordecai. So Desi and I went looking for them. I went around the side of the house and Desi searched the other side of the house. Nothing... Desi and I began to get worried. We searched for them inside the house and out front also. While doing all this searching we are yelling their names. As I came in from the front, Desi was yelling my name from the back yard. Desi had found them in the back yard. They were hiding behind a bush beside Desi's house. When Desi went to the back yard to look again she heard them and Mordecai said in giggle "Mommy we're right here"
They both were smiling and having a blast. Those two are going to be trouble!
Those kids always say and do the funniest things. Mordecai always tells me in his deep voice "Kristal you crack me up". I love it. He is so funny.
I am so blessed to have Desi as a BFF and I hope that Lanae, Emily and Mordecai will always be close. They have such a great time together.

2 comments:
You are so sweet! Our kids will be close... They are now. Love ya!
Post a Comment