Sunday, August 29, 2010

The weeks come and go.

I love this time of year. It is almost fall and I love it.
This time of year gives me the since of getting organized again and back on schdule.

There has not been a whole lot going on in the house this week. Just the normal day in and day out. We started this week helping a friend of mine out by taking her youngest daughter to school which is just up the street. I have enjoyed it allot. It gets me up and showered before Noon. Lanae loves going to school with Jenna and picking her up in the afternoons.

On Thursday Lanae and I, along with a couple of our friends went to the zoo. The zoo trip got hot way to quick. So we all went to Lunch at Cafe Rio ! I am now addicted to Cafe Rio ! Now I understand what all the fuss is about ! YUMMY.

Lanae's newest thing lately is to tell me "few more minutes Mommy" So now anytime I tell her to nap or go to bed or clean up. She tell me "few more minutes Mommy"
We have put potty training on hold for awhile. Lanae has regressed and does not care if she is wet or pooppy. So we are going to wait another month or so.

Matt has been working long hours. But I am very thankful for his willingness to work and his wonderful job. We are truely blessed.

I have been working on a couple of crafts that I will be posting pictures of soon.

No comments: