






















Fun times in Texas.
We spent 10 days in Texas from May 15th to the 25th. We got there on a Saturday and then on Tuesday Lanae started to get sick with lots of diarrhea and vomiting. Then the next Saturday I got sick with the same bug. Despite all of that we did have great time.
It was wonderful to spend time with my in laws and Lanae got to know them better. She had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa. She really started to warm up to Grandpa allot. We also enjoyed the short time we had with Tracy and her 3 fabulous kids. Lanae loves having cousins around. They are mandatory friends in her eyes. We also went to the children's Museum while we were in Dallas. What a great place. They had 5 different themed play areas. Lanae loved it.
One of the highlights of the trip was going to SAM MOON. What a great store! A store full of purses and bags. It was my heaven !! I also got to have Braums ice 4 times while I was there. THANKS MELODY AND DAVE you rock.

No comments:
Post a Comment